Sunday, May 6, 2012

{my house rules}


Sometimes there’s a negative connotation to the word “rules”... probably because we automatically think of a long list of don’t do’s. But what happens when we flip the negative way of stating rules/boundaries into positive statements? You get a version that looks something like this…


I love my House Rules! Probably my favorite line is “we do loud really well” because we are just one of those loud families.. and I wouldn't change that for anything!

Find the “rules” that best fits you and your family’s personality and way of doing life together.
This particular vinyl application was on Etsy and there are a ton more options available in different sizes, fonts, and word choices. I looked and looked until I found the one that was just right for us!

The vinyl was easy to apply and came in one piece already aligned and ready to apply. Grab a friend to help you hang it!

Fond Memory Flashback:  When my kids were little and we would have overnight guests (any age), we would recite these 3 house rules to our guests:
1.       You must have fun
2.       There’s the refrigerator…help yourself
3.       Every night is a treat night





No comments:

Post a Comment