Friday, May 18, 2012

{bruschetta pizza}

Straying away from the home décor topic tonite because this newly created recipe is too good not to share! I love to cook and often I simply wing dishes with a little bit of this and a little bit of that. This is one of those times. I’ll call it Bruschetta Pizza. I made it tonite (actually 3x in the last 2 weeks). So good! Here it is:


Ingredients:
Pizza crust (brand: Boboli)
Bruschetta (brand: Artisan Fresh)
Fresh mozzarella (brand: Bel Gioioso)
Fresh chopped basil (optional: I made one with and one without, both good)

1.       Rub a little bit of Extra Virgin Olive Oil on your brown stone or pizza pan
2.       Place Boboli regular pizza crust on the pan
3.       Spoon on the bruschetta (not too much juice)
4.       Sprinkle on fresh chopped basil
5.       Cover with sliced fresh mozarella
6.       Bake 425 for 20 min

It’ll change your life. Try it soon! I can’t tell you measurements, just use your judgment…you can’t go wrong! But you absolutely must use the right bruschetta. Trust me, this brand is delish (I usually make my own…not anymore).

Asking where can I find?
Boboli Pizza Crust: Walmart
Artisan Fresh Bruschetta: Sam's
Bel Gioioso Fresh Mozarella: Sam's
Fresh Basil: from my garden!

Enjoy... remember to tell me if you try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment