Wednesday, May 2, 2012

{I'd like to buy a vowel}


I have a confession to make. I’m addicted to SCRABBLE tiles!
[and that includes Words with Friends and Hanging with Friends and old school Wheel of Fortune]
I loved playing Scrabble with my daughter when she was little and now she’s 25 and we still get to play!

Bring smiles and happy wishes to any & every room by placing friendly scrabble words on an entry table, shelf, night stand, dresser, counter, or sofa table. Nothing says "I'm glad you're here!" more than WELCOME.

Please step into my family room... I'm glad you stopped by...



Like this idea? Check out my shop on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/sunshineoncloudydays
or email sunshineoncloudydays@gmail.com for a personalized quote on a custom order. Rack holders also available in natural, black, blue, and red.

No comments:

Post a Comment