1 lb chicken, boneless, skinless, and cut into strips
1 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoons butter
1 fresh sweet yellow pepper, diced (optional)
1/4 cup honey
2 fresh limes
1/4 cup feta cheese
1. Heat olive oil & butter in skillet.
2. Coat chicken strips in flour & black pepper, then fry.
3. Add more EVOO as needed to prevent sticking.
4. Once cooked, reduce heat, add honey to skillet, stirring & coating the chicken.
5. Add diced sweet pepper, stir.
6. Squeeze limes onto chicken, stir and simmer 3-5 minutes.
7. Remove from heat and transfer prepared chicken to your serving plate.
8. Top with crumbled feta cheese.
Serve with fresh vegetables. We ate it with sweet potatoes, broccoli, and fresh tomatoes. Ohhhh so yummy! Look at the colorful presentation and nutritional value!
Don't be afraid to experiment and create your own recipes! And then share the good news!
Other favorite creations:
Mocha Chocolate Chip Muffins