Sunday, July 1, 2012

{faceLIFT reveal}

Here's my latest easy home faceLIFT problem and solution. 
Minor Problem: I have Laura Ashley Gold #3 walls in my house... love the warm color, but gold picture frames kind of get lost.Take a look...
 (side note: yes, these are my water babies building sandcastles at the beach...
fast forward and they still love the beach and their water sports!)
(Sarah's senior picture)

These walls are the same color gold, just different lighting and different time of day taking the photos. 

Solution for my gold dilemma? 
Turn to my new best friend for advice: Mr. Rust Oleum. And he says, "Don't be afraid of spray paint!" I agree and am convinced that just about anything can be spray painted in your home, interior and exterior.

FaceLIFT reveal...

Now the pictures pop! Plus I shifted and regrouped the pictures to fill in the wall space...philosophy that "more is better" (not always, but most of the time). 

Maybe YOU want to consider these spray painting ideas for a fresh look to your home:

  • mirrors
  • air vents
  • door knobs/hardware
  • faucets
  • lamp bases or shades
  • picture frames
  • baskets and containers
  • and so much more... feel free to share your faceLIFTS!

Here's the original posting on my discovery (and love) of oil rubbed bronze spray paint in case you missed it: 
{good, better, best}

No comments:

Post a Comment